Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, the British Council has made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Going Global conference which was due to take place on 29 – 30 June in London. Read our full Covid-19 update here.
In the absence of a conference this year, we are sharing a limited amount of digital content throughout June which explores the theme 'Global learners, global innovation'. This will include live virtual events, blog posts and posters.
kok体育赛事We understand how important and impactful a face-to-face conference is for higher education leaders for connecting with their peers and sharing the latest ideas and innovations in the sector. However we want to continue the conversation around international higher education, especially at such a crucial time for the sector, by inviting you to take part in the activities we have planned in June.
How can you get involved?
- Be the first to hear about all our planned activities by signing-up to the Going Global newsletter and following us on
- Join in the discussion by attending our live events taking place throughout the month of June
- If you miss a live event, watch our recorded sessions after each event
- Engage with us on social media by using the following hashtags: #GoingGlobal2020, #WeBelieveInEducation, and #CultureConnectsUs
- Discover new sector insights by visiting our posters page